The R&D staff specialises in the fast-track development of production processes for active ingredients and advanced intermediates, covering all aspects of a truly industrial process.
Highly skilled scientists and technicians design and study new syntheses and optimise the client's own route, always completely respecting copyright.
Lab-scale development, critical parameter studies, synthesis of impurities and support during the scale-up phase and process transfer.
• Fully integrated into the company's quality system, developing appropriate specifications and analytical methods for raw materials, intermediates, process controls and end products.
• Analytical support for synthesis laboratories.
• Quality control for the pilot plant.
Support for the synthesis lab team.
• Structural elucidation of impurities.
• Polymorphism studies.
• Operating fully under cGMPs, the pilot plant supplies material for developing NCEs (new chemical entities) and generics.
• Combining a strong scientific background with a sound industrial perspective, this versatile team (two shifts) is responsible for the initial process scale-up before its transfer to industrial scale.